Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In the 21st Century, PAIN!

 I am sitting at my desk as I am in pain to write this post.
Today started off well, very well!
My Plan for improvement for the city and my neighborhood was approved, sort of.
My confirmation to become the District 2 CAC (Citizen Advisory Council) Representative is tomorrow night. YAY!
Send out many emails for the improvement this morning and received responses rather quickly.
So, I thought today would be GREAT!





I decided I needed to go grocery shopping today.

 I did the shopping, drove home and unloaded the groceries from my Jeep and into the house.

As I was unloading one of the cloth shopping bags, the bottle of Honey, jumped out and landed on my toe. It was not the big toe nor the 2nd toe nor the little toe, it was the 2nd the last toe..Seriously?! Of all the toes to assault, the Honey decides " Hey let's attack that toe..... Pain shot up my leg straight to my mouth as I yelled in anger and pain "DAMN IT" a disembodied voice from upstairs answered with " I didn't do anything!". As I looked up to the ceiling, the pain was more intense, I guess moving your neck while having a broken toe, the pain intensifies...Human body, who knew...

I am sitting here thinking, should I go to a Doc in a Box, there is not much they could do other than have x-rays completed and then tape this !@#$%@@$ toe, sorry pain raised its ugly head....UGH!
I will put ice on the toe and tape it myself.....
!@#$%#@#@! oops, sorry the ugly head of toe pain again....


No comments: