Thursday, July 25, 2013

 I was not able to post this until early this morning after the trip to our local aquarium yesterday.
In the 21st Century...Today's view of the Charleston Harbor, Charleston, South Carolina from a 6 story parking garage.
The building in the center of the photo is the South Carolina Aquarium in Historic Downtown Charleston.
I spent the day in the aquarium with three rambunctious kids, while ALL of the day summer camps in the area brought their kids..It was a sea of colouriful t-shirt wearing munchkins.....:)
The building off to the right of the photo is Luxury Condos....To the left is part of the Port of Charleston, then on the right of the Condos is more of the Port.
Using my 21st Century device is great for photos, Yes, I know the panoramic photo is not the greatest, but the oldest kid decided to take the shot for me, did not realize it was not correct until we return home late in the afternoon, so my lesson to be learn, DO IT MYSELF lesson!

No comments: